I won’t beg someone to love me. I learned long ago that there is no use in hopeless pleas of trying to make someone stay. I am too good to chase someone who does not know my worth and I am too wild to keep waiting for someone who doesn’t acknowledge my value. I want to be loved unconditionally. I shouldn’t have to fight so hard for it. I do not have the time to prove to someone that I am worth it. I shouldn’t have to prove any of that; I am worth more than that.
Ming D. Liu, A Story A Day #138
Once you get a taste of sleeping next to someone, sleeping alone in your own bed really sucks.
Everyone rebloggin this post sadly relating to it, worry not I have a solution: get yourself a fat cat. A really fat cat. Let it take up half the bed, forcing you to sleep in super uncomfy positions. Then every now and then lock it out of your room. Have some u time. Learn to fully enjoy being able to sleep in true comfort. Bonus: you now have a fat cat
If you struggle with self-care and see this, stop what you’re doing
- Have you eaten in the last 4ish hours?
- Have you had something to drink today?
- Can you have something, even if just milk or water or cup’o’noodles or toast with something yummy on it, if you haven’t, please?
- If you have any injuries, can you please take care of them for me
- Also please take any meds if you should and haven’t, yet?
Whatever you have or haven’t done today just know you’re super strong and I am so proud of you
Okay you can go back to blogging now~ <3